I had a couple of graduates this year. First, Kenzie graduated with a bachelors of science in biology ending her time at the University.
Why only 1 picture Chelsey? Ask Kenzie. She only gave me one even though she made her brother, Jordan, slave away and take picture after picture.
Such a good brother.
Shortly after Kenzie graduated, her younger brother, Riley, graduated from high school.
Then a month or so happened...which I'll blog about later and we had a new beginning. Kenzie started dental school. Her brother, Jordan, and her sister-in-law, Molly, were there to support her induction into the program. And they got me pictures too.
And then more stuff happened...which I'll blog about in another post and Riley started the University. Why no picture? Ask Riley. He didn't send me one.
So glad all my kids are close in proximity during these years of change. Jordan and Kenzie are 30 minutes away from where Ben and Riley are attending the university. Love that they have the opportunity to deepen their relationships as adults without us. While the endings are sad...yes I cried when both Kenzie and Riley and Ben left...new beginnings are pretty cool too.









No comments:
Post a Comment