Thursday, August 22, 2024

Washington

I took my annual trip to Washington in the beginning of August.  I got to see my favorite daughter-in-law's mother and she took me on a beautiful mountain lake hike.




Really glad I got to see Karen.  She is a really great person.  Wish she lived closer.  Glad Jordan has her as a mother-in-law.

My brother Matt took a few days off to visit with me while I was there and my visit also overlapped with my sister.  A lot of walks done while I was there.








The PNW really is stunning in the summer.  Everything grows...I mean everything and my mom and dad work hard on their beautiful garden.








The last day I got to spend some time alone with my parents.  We went to the art festival, picked some blackberries, went out to eat and then just walked the piers and got a lot of pictures together.










Got to love the beauty of the PNW.  I love visiting there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment