Saturday, August 16, 2025

March/April/May/June

So time for catch up and not much writing with the pictures.  After wrestling season was over Jake had the opportunity to go to an Olympic training camp for wrestling with his friend Ryder.  My friend Michelle sent me this cute picture of the two of them.


We wrestled a lot in April but I don't have any pictures so you will just have to take my word for it.  When we wrestle in the spring we travel to Utah a lot.  The following pictures were taken at our last (VERY LAST) spring wrestling tournament in Utah.  It's so crazy that it is over.




After this tournament I took everyone but Riley (he had to work) to see the musical Wicked in Salt Lake City.  Some cute pictures of everyone.  Well, not so cute of me but I'm in them so I'll post.






Once wrestling was done Brad could pull Jake's wisdom teeth which he did.  And wrote his initials on his cheek in blood.  Brad's signature move when he takes out his children's wisdom teeth.



Jake got to play Joker for a wrestle off with batman at a wrestling fundraiser we had.


I planted a garden (and took care of chickens and road biked hence my chicken boots with bike shorts)


Riley went with our friends, the Fenbergs, on their boat for River Days


Riley really makes a pretty girl.


A pretty sunset from a hike


One of our first sunny days here in Durango.


Kenzie came home for a quick visit.



Bear, blue and Violet going for a hike with us.


Blue and bear looking majestic


Another pretty sunset


Pictures of my pretty flowers



Some tree finches that Kenzie and I caught on camera.  They have bright green wings.  It's too bad we couldn't capture that color.  We did try.


A flower growing on a cactus growing on a rock.


A pretty hike I went on while...



Brad and Riley mountain biked


Yes, Brad found this horny toad.  Yes, he gave it to a friend whose cat ate it.  Such a waste of a horny toad.





The college kids at Jenni's wedding


Jake, Brad and Riley went on some AMAZINGLY difficult kayak trips and lived.  Lime creek and Upper Animas.










No comments:

Post a Comment