Saturday, August 16, 2025

PNW

 McKenzie and I went to the PNW to visit my mom and dad.  I got there a day before Mckenzie so I spent my first day with Karen Williams hiking in North Bend.  Such pretty views.  














McKenzie and I went on a whale watching expedition.  We didn't get to see any whales but we saw:  

Eagles (12)


Sea lions and a special bird McKenzie was really into.  I can't remember its name.













And of course, we visited the beach together.







And went on as many hikes as we could.

Anjee and Jeremy were visiting too so it was fun to see their whole family.





Believe it or not this fungus is actually called dog vomit slime mold.






Matt and his family came up for a couple of days too.

















And my daughter bought me a chicken mug that I love and cherish.  Thanks McKenzie.


No comments:

Post a Comment