Ben: 6 weeks
Kenzie practicing her mothering skills on spiderman. I love that her innate desire to nuture is captured here. I can tell that I was back teaching when this picture was taken and Brad was home being Mom. I can tell because McKenzie is wearing Jordan's plaid shorts (which are way too big for her) and she has Brad's signature pony tail in place. He would put the pony tail as high up on her head as he could get it. I don't know how many times he'd bring her to visit me in my classroom looking just like this. She'd run down the center aisle of desks, her pony tail bouncing, and give me the best 2 year old hug ever capturing all the hearts of my 5th period students. It's easy to see why. Those days went by way too fast.

Totally cute, I guess at least he did her hair, right?!
ReplyDelete