Kenzie and Jordan fight, fight, fight, fight and fight some more lately. The fights occur almost every waking moment that they are together. I am not exaggerating here. I tried everything to get them to stop...everything that is except for taking friends away until they could get along. Oh yes, I did do it and I told them it would be for a month at least. Peace has finally been restored but not without some anger directed at me. Jordan's been asked over for two play dates with his best friend and I had to be the bad guy (it's important to be consistent) and say no to both. Kenzie got asked over by a friend for her first play date this coming Friday and again, I had to say no. In response, I received this letter/petition from both but written by Kenzie:
Like her mother, she really likes to use the commas in her writing. The pleases in the corners let me know this punishment must really be working. Call me strange but seeing how much they are squirming gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Awesome!! I might have to try this, Carter is just mean to everybody else in the house in general.
ReplyDeleteThis is perfect! I love the punishment. I use it often and it really gets to Ricky because he is the most social. Their letter is priceless. I love it when the kids get together and write something. Even if it is a petition written out of anger and desperation, it's so fun to read.
ReplyDeleteAwesome. I can totally see you writing that letter. Is Kenzie a clone:).
ReplyDelete